The DBU celebrated its anniversary on 1 March 2021 with a digital ceremony via live stream from the Lerchengrund Studio of L&S. Guests included Frans Timmermans, Vice-President of the EU Commission and EU Commissioner for Climate Action, German Chancellor Dr Angela Merkel and German Environment Minister Svenja Schulze.
Since it began its funding activities 30 years ago, the DBU has supported more than 10,200 projects to protect the environment with around 1.9 billion euros. They focus on innovative projects and transferability to other organisations. #DBU30 – Sustainable into the future!
L&S has accompanied the DBU at numerous events since 2009.
We are pleased to have another client in the Lerchengrund Studio. LBS West, based in Münster, uses our studio for various info formats.
Volksbank Münsterland Nord has already used our Lerchengrund Studio several times for various streamings on different topics.
We have even organised catering in line with Corona standards and made it available to the guests in the studio.
L&S now has two Panasonic AG-UX180 4K camcorders in its rental pool.
Also new in the rental pool are two Video Assist 7″ 12G HDR from Blackmagic Video Design. The small monitors are used for control and recording.
Our Lerchengrund Studio is not only suitable for streaming and live productions, but also as an environment for the production of product videos.
The truss specialist H.O.F. uses the Lerchengrund Studio for three days with different looks and backgrounds for the various product groups.
Use our video studio for online presentations, training, product demonstrations, talk shows and more!
▪ Our studio is suitable for a variety of events such as press conferences, presentations, meetings, training, general meetings and works meetings
▪ “Stream” directly from our studio to various online platforms or use the studio for recordings
▪ Our studio adapts to your corporate identity. The central background is an 8m x 3m LED wall for branding your event.
▪ Interact with your participants – via chat, by joining in or directly in a video conference
▪ The Lerchengrund Studio is completely furnished and has professional sound, lighting and video technology
▪ Our studio is very well suited for the online presentation of products such as machines and components
▪ The exhibits can be conveniently driven into the studio by forklift truck. Exhibits with a size of 2.00m x 2.00m and a height of 3.00m are possible without problems
▪ Hygiene requirements and distance rules are taken into account
LED wall | background
▪ Branding simply via graphics and videos
▪ Size 8m x 3m, resolution: 3072 x 1152 pixels
▪ Picture-in-Picture for the integration of PowerPoint presentations and external speakers for an interesting picture design
▪ Bar tables, bar stools, armchairs and sofas in stock
▪ Floor covering can be adapted on request
▪ Platforms and pedestals for exhibits possible
▪ Decoration and plants available on request
direction, camera, light & microphone
▪ Video direction for cameras, PowerPoint presentations and live broadcasts
▪ Sound control room for single players, radio microphones and headsets
▪ Lighting control for optimum camera light
▪ Streaming system for e.g. MS-Teams, Zoom, Youtube, Webcast etc.
▪ Preview screens for stream and video conference
▪ Workstations for support Chat
Arrange a consultation appointment now! We will record your wishes and you will get a first impression of our studio!
▪ We will make you an individual offer tailored to your wishes.
▪ Reasonable flat rate for short-term use, e.g. for recording greetings for Christmas
▪ Full service from logistics for your exhibits to catering
▪ We are happy to use already existing streaming systems
The Adler company presented its products in a personal video conference.
For the manufacturer of working machines we carried out the technical implementation of their product presentation and training via video conference. The special thing about this was that the online participants should be able to ask the presenter live questions and not have to communicate impersonally via a confusing chat flow. For this purpose we regulated the transmission via livestream over the digital conference programme Zoom. Filmed by a camerawoman and a static camera controlled by remote control. The video and sound direction controlled the ideal interaction. The speakers stood at a partly built up booth, which gave the lectures the professional frame. A large monitor showed the speakers the participants, so that they could directly address their many interlocutors.
Recorded presentations and videos rounded off the online training. A successful online event!
NEW in the rental pool! We are expanding our video streaming capacity with new mixing consoles from Blackmagicdesign. The ATEM Mini pro is ideal for online presentations and webinars. It manages 4 sources for cameras, notebooks or other sources.