COMPANY EVENTS | EXHIBITION CONSTRUCTION | STAGE CONSTRUCTION
L&S is a creative technical company with top priority on customer satisfaction and 25 years in event and trade show services. We offer the full range: consulting and development, planning and design as well as equipment and setup for events, exhibitions and stage construction. Some loyal customers have been with L&S since our founding year. We owe this success to our motivated, outstanding technical, sales and creative staff.
L&S focuses on clients and solutions. We ensure premium quality while meeting deadlines and budgets. You can rely on our planning and execution in each project phase. Expect professional consulting, creative impulses and targeted solutions – from our first meeting until the project is over.
L&S has excellent references in the areas of corporate events, trade fair construction, concerts, congresses, exhibitions, festivals, classical music events, arts and culture, sporting, opening ceremonies and anniversaries.
Use our video studio for online presentations, training, product demonstrations, talk shows and more!
▪ Our studio is suitable for a variety of events such as press conferences, presentations, meetings, training, general meetings and works meetings
▪ “Stream” directly from our studio to various online platforms or use the studio for recordings
▪ Our studio adapts to your corporate identity. The central background is an 8m x 3m LED wall for branding your event.
▪ Interact with your participants – via chat, by joining in or directly in a video conference
▪ The Lerchengrund Studio is completely furnished and has professional sound, lighting and video technology
▪ Our studio is very well suited for the online presentation of products such as machines and components
▪ The exhibits can be conveniently driven into the studio by forklift truck. Exhibits with a size of 2.00m x 2.00m and a height of 3.00m are possible without problems
▪ Hygiene requirements and distance rules are taken into account
LED wall | background
▪ Branding simply via graphics and videos
▪ Size 8m x 3m, resolution: 3072 x 1152 pixels
▪ Picture-in-Picture for the integration of PowerPoint presentations and external speakers for an interesting picture design
▪ Bar tables, bar stools, armchairs and sofas in stock
▪ Floor covering can be adapted on request
▪ Platforms and pedestals for exhibits possible
▪ Decoration and plants available on request
direction, camera, light & microphone
▪ Video direction for cameras, PowerPoint presentations and live broadcasts
▪ Sound control room for single players, radio microphones and headsets
▪ Lighting control for optimum camera light
▪ Streaming system for e.g. MS-Teams, Zoom, Youtube, Webcast etc.
▪ Preview screens for stream and video conference
▪ Workstations for support Chat
Arrange a consultation appointment now! We will record your wishes and you will get a first impression of our studio!
▪ We will make you an individual offer tailored to your wishes.
▪ Reasonable flat rate for short-term use, e.g. for recording greetings for Christmas
▪ Full service from logistics for your exhibits to catering
▪ We are happy to use already existing streaming systems
We made it possible for the German Environmental Award to be awarded safely and digital transmission for all online participants.
For the fourth time we accompanied the German Environmental Award as general contractor on the big stage. This time at the Congress Centrum in Hanover under very special conditions and with prize money totalling 510,000 euros.
We illuminated the event stage, on which the daytime speaker Judith Rakers led through the morning, in the blue-green brand colours of the German Environmental Award. Our Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who usually gives a speech on the environment award, was still in quarantine at the time of the award ceremony, which is why we recorded his inspiring speech on sustainability in times of Corona.
Together with our customer, we implemented a comprehensive hygiene concept, which included the necessary distance seating and Corona-compliant catering. Since fewer viewers than in previous years were able to participate, we also organised the image mixing and editing for the live stream. In order to make the event a success in the sense of the German
In order to make the German Federal Foundation for the Environment (DBU) sustainable, we worked here with energy-efficient LED lighting, effective transport management, waste avoidance and recycling.
Overall, the event took place in absolute terms despite the restrictions.
positive mood, in the spirit of the award winners and their success!
The DBU Centre for Environmental Communication now shines with the latest Lecture technique.
The Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt is one of our long-standing clients and has always been known for its “Green Meetings” – i.e. its sustainable events. But until now, the foundation has organised lectures and meetings using media technology dating from 2002 – which means that it is no longer state-of-the-art in terms of digital and ecological technology. Recently, the foundation issued a call for tenders for the technical upgrade
of its lecture centre in Osnabrück to consider a new green concept.
When we started the renovation, the foundation was still using large-screen projections in the lecture rooms with old beamers, which consume relatively large amounts of electricity. We replaced these annoying power guzzlers with a high-resolution LED screen with much lower power consumption and then turned our attention to the sound system. Here we installed the digitally controllable Beamsteering Loudspeaker from Pan Beam. They keep the acoustics almost constant even in reverberant rooms and have a very low power consumption. For the radio micro technology we chose the Digital 6000 series from Sennheiser and their proven hearing aid Tourguide.
We planned and implemented the conversion for the lecture centre together with the O&P engineering office from Ibbenbüren and are pleased that the Green Meetings are now even greener!
Even in difficult times, it is important to keep colleagues and
Meet business partners to discuss new ideas.
For their Corona-compliant event, the Wirtschaftsvereinigung Steinfurt e.V. turned to L&S. We organised a company breakfast on our premises and the general meeting in accordance with the applicable hygiene regulations. The 50 guests were able to remove their mouth-nose covers for the event and enjoy the event undisturbed.
How did that work? In order to guarantee the safety distance of 1.5 metres, we built large-format bar tables and arranged them generously on the area. We also adapted the catering: packed sandwiches and muesli with curd cheese in jars were available on the tables. During the tour of the factory afterwards, the distance in the corridors and rooms was not always feasible, so the guests naturally wore masks here.
The event shows: a get-together is possible even in these turbulent times!
Finally another event! This project was planned, set up and carried out by the trainees of L&S: a very nice training project.